Thread: DBZ Battle Of Z All Characters Unlocked And All Missions Done EU

Default DBZ Battle Of Z All Characters Unlocked And All Missions Done EU

Here Is my DBZ Battle Of Z save with all characters unlocked. And all missions completed and It also has the following.

Rank 999
    DP 999999
    PP 999999
    Single Mission All Card Stock Max is 99

And here Is some Information on what trophies can unlocked with the save http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...le-z-save.html

Game Save here DBZ Battle Of Z EU

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by mike20036 View Post
    Here Is my DBZ Battle Of Z save with all characters unlocked. And all missions completed and It also has the following.

Rank 999
    DP 999999
    PP 999999

And here Is some Information on what trophies can unlocked with the save http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...le-z-save.html

Enjoy
    thank youuuuuuu so much

Hopefully my brother get the game for the PS3
    Quote Originally Posted by mike20036 View Post

Rank 999
    DP 999999
    PP 999999

Enjoy

Thanks Bro great work

Good job for this save but if i upload the save in cloud, this save is compatibly with psvita GAME ?

I can confirmed that when you upload the PS3 version to the cloud. And then played It on the Vita everything Is still there and everything unlocked. I did It today hope this helps you
    Last edited by mike20036; 01-29-2014 at 03:15 PM.

thanbks i tested them me too, and it s works perfectly, just upload the save to the cloud of this game (NOT PS PLUS) . i tested with ps plus and it not work. but with the cloud of this game it work^^ , players with doing this tips you need to buy version ps3 and psvita separetly.... in my region PS3(54 euros) ans PSVITA (31 euros offers PS PLUS)

Quote Originally Posted by mithosyggdrasil View Post
    thanbks i tested them me too, and it s works perfectly, just upload the save to the cloud of this game (NOT PS PLUS) . i tested with ps plus and it not work. but with the cloud of this game it work^^ , players with doing this tips you need to buy version ps3 and psvita separetly.... in my region PS3(54 euros) ans PSVITA (31 euros offers PS PLUS)
    I'm glad Its working for you