Thread: Music Unlimited without Creditcard or Fake Creditcard?

Question Music Unlimited without Creditcard or Fake Creditcard?

Is it possible to get Music Unlimited without a creditcard or with a fake one?
    Cause i have got a Payoneer Creditcard witch is based in US but my address on the card is EU and so is my account.
    Still i have no luck linking that creditcard with my account.

I have emailed Sony about this and they say that a US creditcard is not compatible with EU accounts.
    The card does also not work with my US account... "Please enter a valid credit card number"

The stupid thing about Sony is that you will need a freaking creditcard to buy Music Unlimited... But i have plenty of money in my PlaystationStore wallet............

So if anyone knows about this issue, please post.
    I just have my PS4 and i want to make fully use of it, by owning some noobs while listing to Booba songs

Note that my account is EU!

Thanks in Advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgos Nomikos View Post
    Is it possible to get Music Unlimited without a creditcard or with a fake one?
    Cause i have got a Payoneer Creditcard witch is based in US but my address on the card is EU and so is my account.
    Still i have no luck linking that creditcard with my account.

I have emailed Sony about this and they say that a US creditcard is not compatible with EU accounts.
    The card does also not work with my US account... "Please enter a valid credit card number"

The stupid thing about Sony is that you will need a freaking creditcard to buy Music Unlimited... But i have plenty of money in my PlaystationStore wallet............

So if anyone knows about this issue, please post.
    I just have my PS4 and i want to make fully use of it, by owning some noobs while listing to Booba songs

Note that my account is EU!

Thanks in Advance!
    Try using a VCC with at least a dollar on it and most likely it would work only for a month for free.